The Healey Building is a 16-story luxury high-rise condominium building on Forsyth Street in the Fairlie-Poplar District in Atlanta’s Downtown. The building was completed in 1913 and developed by Real Estate Developer William T. Healey. This historic high-rise condo is registered with the National Registry of Historic Places. In 2001, these 106 condominium units were transformed into urban condominium homes.
The Healey Building provides one to two bedroom floor plans. These homes include 10-foot finished ceilings, spacious walk-in closets, hardwood floors, finely-crafted doors, upgraded kitchens including stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, and 8-foot original windows with stupendous views of the city.
Residents of these old-world Downtown condominiums enjoy easy access to entertainment venues, banks, coffee shops, subway stations, educational institutions, grocery stores, parks, pharmacy stores, government offices, restaurants, bars, shopping areas, streetcars, and bike racks which include Sky Lounge, Thrive, Sidebar Atlanta, Woodruff Park, The Balzer Theatre at Herren’s, The Rialto Center for the Arts, MARTA Broad Street Plaza at Five Points Station, and Centennial Park. Nearby bike racks and streetcars include Broad Street NW, Walton Street NW, Poplar Street NW, Woodruff Park Streetcar, and Park Place Streetcar. Schools nearby are Centennial Place Elementary School, Inman Middle School, and Grady High School.
The Healey Building is a short commute to some of Atlanta’s best neighborhoods which include Inman Park, Atlantic Station, Virginia Highlands, and Midtown.
You cannot copy content of this page